Thursday 8 October 2009

Limassol Wine Festival, Cyprus

I have a friend who lives in Cyprus who managed to get to the wine festival in Limassol this year. This is what David told me about the Limassol wine festival.

"The wine festival was a very cheap evening out and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Cyprus in early September. It was 5 euro to get in but you can drink as much wine as you want and get a free bottle to take home as well. There are fashion shows, dancing and bouzouki music and a great many stalls selling cypriot food and snacks."

Since David told me about this festival I have read that the Limassol Wine Festival is one of the largest of the festivals in Cyprus and is held every year in the municipal gardens along the sea-front near the old town of Limassol.

No comments:

Post a Comment